Nov 19, 17:06 CET
This incident has been resolved.
Nov 19, 17:05 CET
After monitoring the imports form the Platform API for almost full working day, we cannot see any problems related to this issue.
Nov 19, 17:05 CET
The data for all affected sites has been restored. We triggered an import and export for each site, so that the latest data available will be exported to all channels.
The processing "pause" we introduced is now completely lifted, this means that the affected sites are fully operational again.
Nov 18, 22:20 CET
The data of about 65% of all the sites is now restored. Once a site is restored we trigger a full run, so that all data gets imported and exported correctly.
We're continuing on the last 35%
Nov 18, 21:12 CET
We started testing our automated solution to fix the data. Manually fixing the data goes slowly and has only resolved 5% of the affected sites so far.
All sites that will be fixed by the automated solution, already have been backed up, as an extra precaution.
Nov 18, 19:45 CET
While we are fixing the data, we have paused the affected sites. After the repair we "unpause" the site again and it will process the most recent data.
Nov 18, 18:16 CET
We have found a complete list of affected sites. We're working manually to fix the data, while in the meantime someone else is looking into an automated solution for the remaining sites.
Nov 18, 17:58 CET
We have received reports from clients that they experience major drops in imported product counts.
The sites affected ran an import between 12:00 and 13:00 CET via the Platform API today. Since then changes in imported product counts are noticed.
We've identified the problem and we're working on a fix. No data loss is expected, but in the meantime data might have been exported less products and caused problems down the line.
Nov 18, 17:12 CET